SHOW THAT TEAM SPIRIT AND RIDE Ipswich 100 IN A TEAM
Whether you are a team of 2, a team of 4, a team of 20, or a team of 100, you can enter your team into Ipswich 100.
While registering as an individual is a fun way of experiencing the ride, organising a team could be an even better way of participating with your family, friends, business associates and community groups. So why not get a team together for a fun & social fitness activity while also supporting this year’s beneficiaries.
As a local business its a unique way for you and your clients and customers to engage in a social setting. You can even use it to get your brand out there through developing your own cycling jersey!
HOW TO REGISTER AS A TEAM
1) Choose which event you’ll be riding in.
2) While registering, enter your “Team Name” (Question 1).
3) Complete your registration and checkout.
4) Share your team name with the rest of your team.
*Remember, if you want others to be in your team, they need to enter the team name exactly how you did.
- Each Team Member can choose any distance – you can all ride different distances.
- Teams can choose to ride together if they’re in the same event.
- Team Members can ride by themselves.
- Team spirit, matching outfits, and team songs are encouraged (not mandatory).
The Ipswich Hospital Foundation Team Village:
The first 20 teams with 12 or more team members will receive a marquee in the Ipswich Hospital Foundation Team Village. This area is a great way for your team members to meet before & after the events, to socialise & support each other. The Ipswich Hospital Foundation Team Village is set up on a grassy slope overlooking the finish line.
Team members can leave gear in the marquee area & display team/business signage at their allocated tent (all items left in the Team Village are the responsibility of the individual).
- Great way to motivate your team in a fitness activity.
- Receive a tent area allocation in the Ipswich Hospital Foundation Team Village (first 20 teams of 12 or more team members).
- Promote your business, club, etc by way of wearing team jerseys on the day.
How do I secure my Team’s Marquee in the Ipswich Hospital Foundation Team Village?
Once your Team has reached 12 or more members, send our event team a message via the “Contact” page to secure your spot in the Team Village.
Not sure how many members you have officially registered? Send us a message for an update!